Board Meetings & Minutes
Thank you for your interest in attending a Lakewinds board meeting. Meetings are open to current Lakewinds owners; however, a one-week prior notification must be given to the board. If you wish to attend, please contact the board by going to the Contact Us page, completing the form, and choosing “Board” from the Category dropdown. Please include your name and owner number in the comments. Thank you!
Meetings are held at the Lakewinds Business Office located at:
6321 Bury Drive, Suite 21
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
- October 23, 2023 at 6 pm
- January 22, 2024 at 6 pm
- March 25, 2024 at 6 pm
- The meetings start on time. Owners may remain for the entire meeting or are welcome to leave at any time.
- Please provide a summary of the topic to be discussed so board members can prepare for the agenda item(s).
- Please limit your comments to 5 minutes. If you feel that is insufficient time, please indicate this in your email.
- At the discretion of the board president, and with advance notice, an owner’s input may be added as an agenda item at other times during the meeting.
- You may speak with any director at any time regarding questions or feedback, but please be aware that the board speaks as one — this means the director cannot respond to you on behalf of the board without discussing your concerns at a meeting.
Participating During the Meeting
- When the board is discussing other agenda items, we ask that you listen quietly and not interrupt the board during discussions and voting.
- Attendees may be required to leave if the board enters a closed or executive session for the purpose of discussing personnel, legal, financial, real estate, or other confidential or sensitive matters. Attendees may rejoin the meeting when the closed session is concluded.
Board Response to Owners’ Questions and Feedback
- The board values owners’ questions and feedback. Questions and feedback relevant for the board of directors will be discussed prior to or at the following board meeting.
- Questions and feedback that are deemed non-board related will be directed to the general manager for a response or next steps.