Board Meetings & Minutes
Thank you for your interest in attending a Lakewinds Board Meeting. The board conducts meetings the fourth Monday of every month (except in December) at 6:30 pm at the administrative office in Eden Prairie. These meetings are open to current Lakewinds’ owners; however, a one-week prior notification must be given to the board president. You can send your notification to email@example.com. Please include your name and owner number.
- Plan to arrive between 6:15 pm and 6:30 pm. The meetings start sharply at 6:30 pm. and typically ends by 8:30 pm. Owners may remain for the entire meeting or are welcome to leave at any time.
- Please provide a summary of the topic to be discussed so Board Members can prepare for the agenda item(s).
- Please limit your comments to 5 minutes. If you feel that is insufficient time, please indicate this in your email.
- At the discretion of the Board President, and with advance notice, an owner’s input may be added as an agenda item at other times during the meeting.
- You may speak with any Director at any time regarding questions or feedback, but please be aware that the Board speaks as one—his means the Director cannot respond to you on behalf of the Board without discussing your concerns at a meeting.
Participating During the Meeting
- When the Board is discussing other agenda items, we ask that you listen quietly and not interrupt the Board during discussions and voting.
- Attendees may be required to leave if the Board enters a closed or executive session for the purpose of discussing personnel, legal, financial, real estate, or other confidential or sensitive matters. Attendees may rejoin the meeting when the closed session is concluded.
Board Response to Owners’ Questions and Feedback
- The Board values owners’ questions and feedback. Questions and feedback relevant for the Board of Directors will be discussed prior to or at the following board meeting.
- Questions and feedback that are deemed non-board related will be directed to the General Manager for a response or next steps.