It’s Tomato Time
Everyone loves a nice caprese salad. But there’s more than one way to enjoy tomatoes in all their fresh summer glory. Try these simple tomato recipes to juice up your summer menu, from salad to drinks to dessert.
August Community Giving
With the help of over 7300 volunteers, Open Arms will grow, cook, and deliver more than 600,000 medically tailored, made-from-scratch meals this year to people living with life-threatening illnesses. Open Arms serves nearly 1,100 people each week in the Twin Cities, as well as their caregivers and dependent children.
Benefits of Ownership
- 5% Off one shopping trip each month
- 'Owner-only' deals
- 10% Case discounts
- A vote in the annual board elections
- Owner dividend in proﬁtable years
- Benefits at other Twin Cities co-ops
- Pride of investing in a progressive, local, community-owned business
- Support community programs that nurture a better, healthier world