Minnetonka, MN 55345
8 am - 8 pm daily
At the Lakewinds Minnetonka location, you’ll find locally grown, organic produce; local, sustainably raised meat; specialty items; and delicious meals, scratch-made in our deli.
Remember, the state of Minnesota requires everyone over the age of 5 to wear a face covering while shopping at stores. Thanks for understanding!
- Grass-grazed, local meats, cut to order by our skilled butchers
- Organic, locally grown vegetables, including pre-chopped options
- Hot wood-fire-grilled pizza, available by the slice or pie
- Deli meals to grab and go
- Sustainably sourced, protein-rich snacks
- Natural skin care and beauty items, as well as supplements to support better health
- And much more!
- Our salad bar is temporarily closed. We are moving a number of your favorite salads to our grab-and-go shelves, increasing the number of packaged salads we have available.
- Our burrito bar is temporarily being replaced by soup and certain hot bar staples, which will be staff-served only. Enjoy comfort food to go, such as roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, and steamed vegetables. We’ll also have a vegan entree available. Breakfast starts at 8 am, changes to lunch at noon, and closes at 7 pm.
- We have a variety of scratch-made deli entrees and pizza available in our frozen aisle for your convenience.
Thank you for understanding and for supporting the co-op.