Lakewinds offers a range of local sustainable meats, from TC Farm heritage pork to pasture-range chicken and wild game. Our local butchers can cut to order Thousand Hills grass-fed beef, or you can grab nitrite-free Italian sausage and other specialties from our meat case.
Lakewinds’ meat is always:
- Sourced from farmers who use sustainable practices
- Free from additives, preservatives, nitrate & nitrites, antibiotic residue, steroids & added growth hormones
- From local and regional family farmers who value the ethical treatment of animals
- Tested to ensure “cold chain distribution,” which maintains safe temperatures from butchering to delivery
- From local butchers who complete our apprenticeship program and are passionate about good food, good practices and providing the best customer experience possible!
Read more about our local farmers and heritage pork program.
Our Quality Standards
Lakewinds only sells seafood that is responsibly caught and meets environmental criteria set by entities such as the Monteray Bay Seafood Aquarium.