Chanhassen, MN 55317
Temporary Store Hours
9 am - 7 pm daily
At the Lakewinds Chanhassen location, you’ll find locally grown, organic produce, meat, specialty items and delicious meals to go. From our in-house bakery to pizza by the slice and grab-and-go meals, we have a variety of ready-to-eat meals that make life easier.
- Hot pizza, available by the slice or pie
- Grass-grazed, local meats, cut to order by our skilled butchers
- Organic, locally grown vegetables, including pre-chopped
- Deli meals to go, with entrees and pizzas also available in the frozen aisle
- Made-in-house baked goods
- Sustainably sourced, protein-rich snacks
- Natural skin care and beauty items, as well as supplements to support better health
- And much more!
As of May 29:
- Miss the salad bar? Enjoy a romaine or spinach salad, with the toppings and cold sides of your choice, served by staff at the deli counter.
- We also have a number of your favorite salads pre-packaged on our grab-and-go shelves, and have a number of take-and-heat meals for those nights you’re not motivated to cook.
- We have staff-served warm breakfasts and lunches daily, available at the burrito bar counter (burritos are temporarily unavailable). Breakfast starts at 9 am, changes to lunch at noon, and closes mid-afternoon.
- We have a variety of scratch-made deli entrees, soups, scones, pizza, and more available in our frozen aisle for your convenience.
Thanks for understanding, and thanks for supporting the co-op at this time.