Richfield, MN 55423
8 am - 8 pm daily
The Richfield Lakewinds Food Co-op is full of unique, locally made, organic, sustainably produced items. From locally grown, organic vegetables to rotationally grazed, local meat; from clean skin care to scratch-made deli items, we have food and products that nourish you.
Remember, the state of Minnesota requires everyone over the age of 5 to wear a face covering while shopping at stores. Thanks for understanding!
- Sushi made on site
- Grass-grazed, local meats
- Organic, locally grown vegetables
- Deli meals to go, from single servings to family sizes
- Sustainably sourced, protein-rich snacks
- Natural skin care and beauty items, as well as nutritional supplements
- And much more!
- The hot bar is now open, following MDH guidelines, with breakfast starting at 8 am, lunch at 11 am, and closing at 7 pm.
- Our salad bar remains temporarily closed, with a number of your favorite salads and scratch-made dressings pre-packaged on our grab-and-go shelves.
- There are a number of take-and-heat meals available, as well as sides, sandwiches, brunch dishes, and more.
- We have a variety of scratch-made deli entrees and pizzas available in our frozen aisle for your convenience.
- Our beverage bar is open daily from 8 am to 3 pm.
Thanks for understanding, and thanks for supporting the co-op at this time.