Lakewinds Food Co-op Richfield
Richfield, MN 55423
8 am - 8 pm daily
The Lakewinds Food Co-op in Richfield is full of unique, locally made, organic, sustainably grown and raised food. From local, organic vegetables to rotationally grazed, local meat; from clean skin care to scratch-made deli meals and sides; we have food and products that nourish you.
- Sushi made on site.
- Beverage bar with mochas, lattes, and specialty drinks.
- Grass-grazed, local meats, milk, and cheeses.
- Organic, locally grown vegetables and grains.
- Deli meals to go, from single servings to family sizes.
- Sustainably sourced, protein-rich snacks.
- Natural skin care and beauty items, as well as nutritional supplements.
- And much more!
Food Co-op Update
- The hot bar and salad bars are both open from 8 am to 7 pm. The hot bar has breakfast starting at 8 am, while lunch items are available at 11 am.
- You can also find a number of your favorite salads and scratch-made dressings pre-packaged on our grab-and-go shelves.
- There are a number of take-and-heat meals available, as well as sides, sandwiches, brunch dishes, and more.
- We have a variety of scratch-made deli entrees and pizzas available in our frozen aisle for your convenience.
- Our beverage bar is open daily from 8 am to 3 pm.
Thanks for supporting Lakewinds Food Co-op!
Visit a community-owned food co-op that’s minutes south of downtown Minneapolis! Just south of 62 and Lyndale Avenue, our Richfield location is full of local, sustainable groceries and unique items you’ll love. Find food for gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free and other special diets, too, because we want healthy living to be inclusive for all. There’s no membership required to shop, all are welcome at the food co-op: An organic grocery store that’s passionate about top-notch customer service, local farmers, and delicious, high-quality food.