It’s time to plan your local Thanksgiving feast! No matter the size of the meal you’re planning, the co-op can help. We have local, free-range, sustainably raised turkeys, scratch-made deli side dishes, simple turkey dinners for two, and a full heat-and-serve meal for four. There’s something for everyone, special diets included!
Not sure how much food to order? Review our helpful guide along with answers to other frequently asked questions.
Turkey & Ham Reservations (November 1-15)
- Ferndale Market (whole, deep-chilled turkey): $2.99/lb
- Ferndale Market (bone-in turkey breast, frozen): $4.79/lb
- Larry Schultz Organic (whole, frozen turkey): $3.99/lb
- Beeler’s Half, Bone-In Ham: $5.99/lb
- Beeler’s Half, Bone-In Spiral Cut Ham: $6.99/lb
- Beeler’s Half, Boneless Ham: $8.49/lb
- Beeler’s Quarter, Boneless Ham: $8.79/lb