Lemon, Asparagus & Arugula Naan Pizza
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- 8 oz. fresh ricotta cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 stalks asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces and blanched for 2 minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix ricotta, lemon zest and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a bowl, season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread over the naan and arrange asparagus pieces on top.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk together remaining lemon juice, olive oil and a bit more salt and pepper.
- Toss arugula in dressing and add to pizzas before serving.