Herby Savory Neufchâtel Dip
This creamy dip is part of our no-cook summer spread. Spend more time enjoying the season and less time in a hot kitchen. Pair this with whatever veggies are currently in season or coming up in your garden.
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup of chives, roughly chopped
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- Leaves from 1 stem of dill
- ½ cup of fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme leaves, separated from stems
- 1 Tablespoon buttermilk or milk, as needed for thinner consistency
- Kosher salt to taste
- For serving: radish slices, carrot and celery sticks, whole wheat crackers
In a food processor, pulse the herbs, green onions, and garlic until well minced. Use a spatula to scrap down the sides of the processor bowl as needed. Add the Neufchâtel and sour cream and blend until smooth. Add a little buttermilk or milk for a thinner consistency.
Place in a bowl and serve with raw radishes, carrots, celery, and crackers. It's also great as a pasta sauce. Simply thin with a bit of pasta water and serve over angel hair or spaghetti noodles.