Lakewinds is looking for an energetic, organized leader to manage the Meat & Seafood Department.
- Maintain systems of organization for work areas.
- Maintain training programs for all staff.
- Ensure department sales and margin goals are met
- Communicate with replenishers regarding inventory overages and shortages, and new products.
- Ensure staff is trained in process of checking in deliveries accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain adequate supplies in specified department while keeping costs within budget.
- Be a champion for your department and Lakewinds. Lead by example to inspire employee engagement and commitment.
- Proactively and continually seek and implement innovative solutions to increase quality, value, service and efficiency for our members and your department.
- Model exceptional customer service skills making certain to “go the extra mile” to assist customers.
- 3 year minimum of retail store management experience.
- Supervisory experience: hiring, training, motivating, scheduling, goal setting.
- Ability to read financial statements: experience in establishing margins and pricing.