The Wellness department is looking for an energetic, organized, and physically active person to join the Wellness Team. This position will provided direct support to the Wellness department assisting with receiving, stocking, and organizing product, cleaning and maintaining shelves, and helping customers with general questions and concerns.
- Previous customer service experience
- General interest and/or study in Health and Body Systems, Food Co-ops, Nutrition, Environmental Awareness, and Fitness related topics
- Comfortable with working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Good Phone Skills
- General computer knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong attention to detail, data, organization, and cleanliness.
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be comfortable standing and walking on concrete for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift and move merchandise weighing 50lbs repeatedly.
- Must be comfortable with bending, squatting, and extending oneself to stock and organize product.