Now that we are more than a year into the pandemic, some COVID-related measures will remain in place, while others are being scaled back. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to follow the governor’s ordinance.
As of June 1, the following changes are in place.
- Face coverings | People who’ve been fully vaccinated are not required to wear facemasks. Per the MDH, people who aren’t fully vaccinated should continue to wear a mask indoors.
- Curbside | Please note that we have curbside pickup for just $2 for orders over $35 with no other fees and no tipping. We hope this service will be a helpful, convenient way to shop at Lakewinds, including for those who are avoiding in-person shopping. (See more below.)
- Social distancing | Please be aware of your fellow shoppers and do your best to keep distance between yourself and others as you move through the aisles.
- Plexiglass at checkout | We’ve installed temporary plexiglass shields at the registers. If you’re able to pay by card, that’s preferred over cash or check.
- Hot bar, salad bar, beverage bar & cafes | Café seating areas remain closed. Here are details for each store’s deli:
- Minnetonka | The hot bar and salad bar are open, following MDH guidelines, starting at 8 am for breakfast, 11 am for lunch, and closing at 7 pm, in addition to grab-and-go options.
- Chanhassen | Staff-served hot bar hours start at 8 am for breakfast, noon for lunch, and close at 7 pm. There’s a variety of pre-packaged salads, sides, and main dishes available.
- Richfield | The hot bar is open, following MDH guidelines, starting at 8 am for breakfast, 11 am for lunch, and closing at 7 pm. The salad bar remains closed, but there’s a wide selection of pre-packaged salads and scratch-made salad dressings available for takeout. The beverage bar is open from 8 am to 3 pm.
We continue to closely monitor recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health and the CDC. Behind the scenes, we are still taking a number of steps, including:
- Staff at stores are frequently cleaning high-traffic areas and high-touch items.
- Employees are washing hands often and closely following our cleanliness best practices.
- Any staff who feel ill are asked to stay home.
Please know that we’re doing our best to stock shelves and serve our customers and owners, while protecting the health of those in our community.
Grocery delivery & curbside pickup
We have curbside pickup at all three stores and delivery available through Instacart for those who wish to avoid the stores, or who are unvaccinated and unable to wear face coverings. Sorry, but in-store sales events and owner deals do not apply to online shopping at this time. Owners can link their owner number to their account (under Loyalty Cards) so purchases will count toward their annual patronage dividend.
Thank you for understanding, and thank you for supporting the co-op.