Deli Counter Supervisor - Minnetonka
- Looking for an energetic, motivating leader to supervise the deli kitchen team.
- Review sales, payroll and margin reports, to ensure goals are met, product losses, conduct quarterly inventory counts and assist in annual budget preparation.
- Supervise the setup of the deli to ensure it is full, well merchandised with fresh product. Keep it stocked throughout the day, communicating with the staff as needed.
- Ensure proper purchasing, food preparation, quality control, proper storage, labeling procedures.
- Maintain sanitary operations meeting Health Department standards. Ensure staff training in sanitation.
- Direct staff to meet and exceed standards for customer service, food preparation, special orders, and customer questions.
- Includes evening and weekend shifts.
- 2 years deli kitchen experience.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to move, lift or handle merchandise throughout the store, generally weighing up to 30 pounds, for up to 8 hours per day.